Skip to main content

Little Updates

We haven't had anything really big happen for fun updates, but I can give some little ones. We are still waiting for our house, still pretty sure we are getting it, We'll know for positive in the beginning of October, and we'll close between the middle and end of October.
Our baby has a name.....Emmelyn Dawn. Emmy has already been sticking as a nickname. Nathan is slowly accepting that it is a sister, although the other day he told me he has a brother named Brigham in his belly. Hmmm....
Nate and Andrew are supposed to go camping with the ward this weekend....Yea for Mommy time!!! Nate also has some tests to be done this Friday on his bladder, we aren't sure what is wrong, but apparently his bladder isn't emptying right. He has a second ultrasound and a procedure where they'll put in a cath, put dye in his bladder and watch it on xray. Then next week he has a followup appointment with the Urologist.
Oh, and Andrew came home from work the other night, scared because he had chest pain. I took his blood pressure and it was perfect. Funnily enough, Tums and Zantac seemed to fix it. Disaster avoided, although as a hormonal pregnant woman, I'll admit to laying in bed for 2 hours wondering what I'd do if he was gone in the morning.... Not pretty pictures.
And so the Hendersons plod on...

Comments