So life is more than just a little crazy right now - Let us count the ways:
1) 27 1/2 weeks preggo - officially into the third trimester, 2/3 of the way done. Hormones are high as are aches and pains. Should I laugh or should I cry? Or both? And do I really have 3 months left, or will Emmelyn be like Nate? Then I only have 6 weeks left...
2) I got to see my Heather - My best friend of 10 years who left the area over a year ago. Sad, her gramma had to die for our little reunion to happen, but I'll take it.
3)Nate is sick, some little cold, but he is notorious for spiking fevers of 102 to 103 with any little virus. What's worse is when he came down with it today, we were just hours away from his first Primary Program. He was so excited and had practiced so hard. Poor Buddy. Now I just have to keep myself healthy!
4) We are moving this week, Thursday and Friday. Pack Pack Pack your house....
5) We have no where to move to. Okay, well, we will stay with my family for a week or two, and pray that no one kills anyone. We aren't exactly being begged to stay there, if you know what I mean. We are still getting our house, but closing keeps getting pushed back. All of this election/economy crap is getting old.
6) Andrew's work schedule changes this Wednesday. He is going from evenings (2pm-10pm or 12am) to nights (6-6 or 10pm-6). YIKES!
7) Nate is potty trained. It went really fast and fairly smooth after the first few days. Now to work on the poopy business. Oh, and if potty training while I am preggo isn't enough, he's taken up reading. Yes, reading, in the same month as being potty trained. I am so tired.
Okay, those are the basics. So my big duh moment occurred last night, Andrew was working, and I was relaxing, or trying to and I felt really weird. Kind of tense, and anxious, and overwhelmed. I just kept thinking to myself "What is going on?", when it hit me:
I AM STRESSED OUT
Stress doesn't normally affect me that much but between the plethora of goings-on, and the hormones, I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT!
Pray for me!
1) 27 1/2 weeks preggo - officially into the third trimester, 2/3 of the way done. Hormones are high as are aches and pains. Should I laugh or should I cry? Or both? And do I really have 3 months left, or will Emmelyn be like Nate? Then I only have 6 weeks left...
2) I got to see my Heather - My best friend of 10 years who left the area over a year ago. Sad, her gramma had to die for our little reunion to happen, but I'll take it.
3)Nate is sick, some little cold, but he is notorious for spiking fevers of 102 to 103 with any little virus. What's worse is when he came down with it today, we were just hours away from his first Primary Program. He was so excited and had practiced so hard. Poor Buddy. Now I just have to keep myself healthy!
4) We are moving this week, Thursday and Friday. Pack Pack Pack your house....
5) We have no where to move to. Okay, well, we will stay with my family for a week or two, and pray that no one kills anyone. We aren't exactly being begged to stay there, if you know what I mean. We are still getting our house, but closing keeps getting pushed back. All of this election/economy crap is getting old.
6) Andrew's work schedule changes this Wednesday. He is going from evenings (2pm-10pm or 12am) to nights (6-6 or 10pm-6). YIKES!
7) Nate is potty trained. It went really fast and fairly smooth after the first few days. Now to work on the poopy business. Oh, and if potty training while I am preggo isn't enough, he's taken up reading. Yes, reading, in the same month as being potty trained. I am so tired.
Okay, those are the basics. So my big duh moment occurred last night, Andrew was working, and I was relaxing, or trying to and I felt really weird. Kind of tense, and anxious, and overwhelmed. I just kept thinking to myself "What is going on?", when it hit me:
I AM STRESSED OUT
Stress doesn't normally affect me that much but between the plethora of goings-on, and the hormones, I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT!
Pray for me!
Comments