Skip to main content

Still Waiting

So I have finally been able to figure out how to get onto the blog site. Maren says that she has told me how to get on about six times, but well...... I seem to forget too easily.

Maren and I are now living with her parents. We moved out of our apartment on Oct. 31 and we got called that day to tell us that we would be able to close on our house on Nov. 14. Hurray!!!!!

On the Monday just before we got the bad news. The lady at the USDA that our realtor had been talking to wasn't even the person working on our case. The lady handeling our case for a home loan had not even started working on it. Everything we had been told was a bunch of bull. We were in the middle of KOHLS at the time. Maren just broke down sobbing.

On the following Wednesday, Janna, Tony, Maren, and I, went with our realtor to Blackfoot to talk to the area manager of the USDA rural developement. Long story short, he was willing to help even if his underling wasn't. She took the rest of the week off and he took our case. We know that he is rusty, but he is getting the work done, and fixing the problems in our case that his incompitent underling left (like losing parts of our case- like the origional purcase agreement on the house, and my work verification, and our 2007 income tax info {that one REALLY bothered me}).

So here we are now, still in Danny and Mary's house. We are now looking at being able to move in sometime in the begining of December.

As for other events in our life, Maren is now 31 weeks along in her pregnancy. Can we hope that she makes it to the end, or are we going to have another December baby? Thats the big question.

I am now working night shift. Maren doesn't really like it at all. I sleep all day and am up all night. I wake up and lay there for hours on end when I don't work, its a real pain. The one nice thing is that when Emmy is born, I'll be able to take care of her at night and Maren will be able to sleep. Its at least a little thing that I can do for Maren.

Just a side note, it seems that when I am at work, Emmy sleeps all night. When I'm home, she is up kicking at me, trying to play.

Comments