So I noticed it has bee about 6 weeks since either of us has updated this blog. So, I decided to do catch up. Here are some of the different things going on.
School- At the end of summer semester I got my grades and was notified that I did not get a high enough grade in one of my classes so I could not continue in the RN program. The class in question was Pharmacology. I missed getting one assignment done and turned in and I cost me 10% of my total grade. But I didn't go down without a fight. About three and a half years ago I took a Nursing Pharmacology class at BYUI. So I spent the next six weeks trying to get through all the red tape to get myself back in. Long story short, I finally got EITC to accept that I already had a Pharmacology class that would cover what they taught, and I am back in the program and will be graduating with my RN in December.
Kids and Dog- Molly is literally twice the size she was when we fist got her and she will get into everything that is not above about waist height. Its hard to keep her out of stuff, but we keep reminding ourselves that she is just a puppy and will out grow many problems, though we need to get her into some puppy training or we're going to have a seriously wild jumping-up dog.
Nate started pre-school and is excited about it. Every day he comes home and tells us what new things he has learned. He also likes to talk about how nice and pretty his teacher is. I think we have a little boy crush going on.
Emmy is now mobile. After about a month of waiting and thinking she was going to any day, she finally has learned how to crawl. Gone are the days of knowing where she is because you set her there. She is also learning how to stand up. We have gone into her room in the morning to find her standing up in her crib usually with a smile on her face.
Our nephew Cooper is currently coming over every weekday now for a few hours so his mom con go to work. Good kid, but starts crying if the dog licks him or Emmy touches him on accident. Suffice to say, at the end of the day, Between all 4 kids, Maren is REALLY tired and FRAZZLED.
Home- So here is the roundup with the house. Since the beginning of summer Maren and I have planted a total of 33 trees and shrubs, laid sod, built a new back deck, put wood bark in the front flower beds, put in a fire pit, put down gravel in the back flower beds and walkways, put up rain gutters,and I am almost done building the fence around the back yard. I think, as soon as I am finished with the fence, I am DONE with upgrades to the house until at LEAST the end of school if not until next spring.
Vacation - At the end of August I had a nursing convention in Missoula, MT. We all went together and stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown where the convention was. The kids filled their time at the Carousel and Playground, the children's museum, and watching Disney Channel. We went to the Southgate Mall, far more exciting than ours, and to Splash Montana, a great little water park. we had a great time and made fun memories.
We're tired but happy. It truly is great to see what accomplishments we've gotten done and think of what the Lord has blessed us with. May the Lord bless all.
School- At the end of summer semester I got my grades and was notified that I did not get a high enough grade in one of my classes so I could not continue in the RN program. The class in question was Pharmacology. I missed getting one assignment done and turned in and I cost me 10% of my total grade. But I didn't go down without a fight. About three and a half years ago I took a Nursing Pharmacology class at BYUI. So I spent the next six weeks trying to get through all the red tape to get myself back in. Long story short, I finally got EITC to accept that I already had a Pharmacology class that would cover what they taught, and I am back in the program and will be graduating with my RN in December.
Kids and Dog- Molly is literally twice the size she was when we fist got her and she will get into everything that is not above about waist height. Its hard to keep her out of stuff, but we keep reminding ourselves that she is just a puppy and will out grow many problems, though we need to get her into some puppy training or we're going to have a seriously wild jumping-up dog.
Nate started pre-school and is excited about it. Every day he comes home and tells us what new things he has learned. He also likes to talk about how nice and pretty his teacher is. I think we have a little boy crush going on.
Emmy is now mobile. After about a month of waiting and thinking she was going to any day, she finally has learned how to crawl. Gone are the days of knowing where she is because you set her there. She is also learning how to stand up. We have gone into her room in the morning to find her standing up in her crib usually with a smile on her face.
Our nephew Cooper is currently coming over every weekday now for a few hours so his mom con go to work. Good kid, but starts crying if the dog licks him or Emmy touches him on accident. Suffice to say, at the end of the day, Between all 4 kids, Maren is REALLY tired and FRAZZLED.
Home- So here is the roundup with the house. Since the beginning of summer Maren and I have planted a total of 33 trees and shrubs, laid sod, built a new back deck, put wood bark in the front flower beds, put in a fire pit, put down gravel in the back flower beds and walkways, put up rain gutters,and I am almost done building the fence around the back yard. I think, as soon as I am finished with the fence, I am DONE with upgrades to the house until at LEAST the end of school if not until next spring.
Vacation - At the end of August I had a nursing convention in Missoula, MT. We all went together and stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown where the convention was. The kids filled their time at the Carousel and Playground, the children's museum, and watching Disney Channel. We went to the Southgate Mall, far more exciting than ours, and to Splash Montana, a great little water park. we had a great time and made fun memories.
We're tired but happy. It truly is great to see what accomplishments we've gotten done and think of what the Lord has blessed us with. May the Lord bless all.
Comments
sounds like you are a very busy family, but happy and content nonetheless! that's just how life should be!!