It occurred to me today that if I didn't blog tonight, I'd completely miss November. November is one of the big birthday months in my family. All of the Anderson siblings claim November. Add thanksgiving to the mix and it is the second busiest month. Only December can top it! I shared a birthday with turkey day this year and that was great. Andrew has two classes left and he'll be done with school, until he decides to go back.
I've thought a lot this month about November 2008. We lived with my parents all month, stressed about the house deal falling through and wondered how long Emmy would bake. I am so grateful this year that We are in our house, with just us, Emmy is here, Andrew is pretty much done, other than a few huge tests, and I AM NNNOOOOTTTT Pregnant. Whew.
This year November included birthdays and Thanksgiving (still at my parents house), time with Heather, whom I missed soooo much over the last several years, Playtime with Amy and gang, a change in heart towards my calling (the calling formerly known as enrichment committee), and a midnight shopping trip to Toys-R-Us for a screaming deal on a (shhhh) playhouse, followed by a morning out shopping crazy deals with Andrew's mom. Andrew helped some of our friends move into their new house around the corner, and we are really excited. I am sure there we loads more things that happened, apparently none important enough to register in my memory search...
I am not sure I took a single picture this month, here are a few from last month I didn't get up:



Andrew has a job interview in the morning - Here's hoping!
And with updates out of the way, I am pleased to announce the launch of my new blog:
http://unoriginalideabox.blogspot.com/
It is a spot for me to collect and hopefully organize all of the craft-decor-cooking-housekeeping-organizing ideas I find on the web. It is called The Unoriginal Idea Box because I doubt that anything on there will be mine, just links to cool stuff I find. The link to the blog is on the right hand side - Enjoy!
I've thought a lot this month about November 2008. We lived with my parents all month, stressed about the house deal falling through and wondered how long Emmy would bake. I am so grateful this year that We are in our house, with just us, Emmy is here, Andrew is pretty much done, other than a few huge tests, and I AM NNNOOOOTTTT Pregnant. Whew.
This year November included birthdays and Thanksgiving (still at my parents house), time with Heather, whom I missed soooo much over the last several years, Playtime with Amy and gang, a change in heart towards my calling (the calling formerly known as enrichment committee), and a midnight shopping trip to Toys-R-Us for a screaming deal on a (shhhh) playhouse, followed by a morning out shopping crazy deals with Andrew's mom. Andrew helped some of our friends move into their new house around the corner, and we are really excited. I am sure there we loads more things that happened, apparently none important enough to register in my memory search...
I am not sure I took a single picture this month, here are a few from last month I didn't get up:
Andrew has a job interview in the morning - Here's hoping!
And with updates out of the way, I am pleased to announce the launch of my new blog:
http://unoriginalideabox.blogspot.com/
It is a spot for me to collect and hopefully organize all of the craft-decor-cooking-housekeeping-organizing ideas I find on the web. It is called The Unoriginal Idea Box because I doubt that anything on there will be mine, just links to cool stuff I find. The link to the blog is on the right hand side - Enjoy!
Comments