Skip to main content

The Four Present Plan

For those of you on a budget, or looking to indulge less for Christmas, I thought this was an awesome plan, I am gonna present it to my hubby tonight, and we'll see what he thinks. It may already be out the door for this year, but maybe another time...Maybe it's time for a new tradition:

I found this idea on Oops, I Craft My Pants. Here the brief rundown on the idea, it is supposedly floating all over the internet:

It's the WANT. NEED. WEAR. READ. plan.
Each person gets four gifts, one in each category.

Hmmmm....Now how to incorporate that with Santa. Any ideas?

Comments

Rose said…
I would have Santa do the want gift and the rest from mom and dad like one specifically from mom one specifically from dad and one from both. My kids only get one Santa gift. I LOVE this idea and I am going to do it too!! Not this year though. Thanks for the idea!