I have a lot of passions. I love my family, and a clean house. I love papercrafting. I love floorplans, both designing them and just pouring over them. I love fancy dresses. I love sewing, especially piecing quilts and making little girl clothes. I love reading and writing. I really really love reading. I always have. I have little or no self control when it comes to reading. Once I get sucked in I only do a minimum to maintain order and health until the book is done. Luckily I read around a hundred pages an hour, depending on the book, so if you just let me sit down and do it, I'll be done by the end of the day, or if I don't start till the kids are in bed, we are usually okay!
This great passion of mine has led me to add a new list on the left of my blog, it is a list of books I have recently read and at least liked, if not loved. You'll find a mix of YA and Adult fiction. It will be a blend of fairy tales, mysteries, LDS, romance, historical, and contemporary. I love almost everything, or have at least tried almost everything. PLEASE feel free to try my suggestions and PRETTY PLEASE leave me some of your own. Read on, my friends, read on!
Comments