Here is a update of recent events and upcoming ones, in my favorite form - LISTS!!!
-Nate starts kindergarten (Aug. 30th)
-Is Mom or Nate more excited?
-I offer to volunteer in the classroom
-I am excited that getting up and showering early will be mandatory
-Andrew starts school
-Now or in January?
-AAS to BSN or AAS to MSN?
-READ
Done:
-Percy Jackson series
-Mockingjay
-The Golden Spiral
-The Red Pyramid
-The Girl Who Chased the Moon
-Princess of the Midnight Ball
To Read:
-Finish Fablehaven Series
-Princess of Glass
-The Girl Who Played With Fire
-Crafting Frenzy
-Card Sets to maybe sell
-Photoshop Temple Pic
-Photoshop invitations
-Prep for Super Saturday:
-Temple Block
-Gift Tags
-Temple Bracelet
-Family Central
-Advent Calendar
-Birthday Reminder
-Sunday Tote
-Word Blocks
-Try To Not Kill The Grass
-Emmy learned new words
-Why
-No
-Mine
-Thank You
-I don't Know
-Throw Away
-Good Dog/Bad Dog
-Yup
-Damp-damp (Grandpa A.)
-Nanna PPppllllltttt. (that's Aunt Nanna, followed by a raspberry)
-Initiated new tradition with Andrew of date nights at home:
-feed kids sandwiches
-make fancy dinner together
-enjoy silence
-Andrew still working two jobs, but a lot less hours (closer to 40 or 42, rather than 52-60)
-Car wouldn't start one day, nearly replaced the dad-blamed thing. Good thing the repair was under $100...
-Terrible Library experience...I'll write a whole post about that, maybe tomorrow...
-I ran away with my best girlfriend for almost 36 hours and discovered my body has aged way more than I thought it had...
-Realized that the summer is gone, and we did nearly nothing...good thing I am not a big summer lover :)
Ahhh. Lists. They make me feel so good....
-Nate starts kindergarten (Aug. 30th)
-Is Mom or Nate more excited?
-I offer to volunteer in the classroom
-I am excited that getting up and showering early will be mandatory
-Andrew starts school
-Now or in January?
-AAS to BSN or AAS to MSN?
-READ
Done:
-Percy Jackson series
-Mockingjay
-The Golden Spiral
-The Red Pyramid
-The Girl Who Chased the Moon
-Princess of the Midnight Ball
To Read:
-Finish Fablehaven Series
-Princess of Glass
-The Girl Who Played With Fire
-Crafting Frenzy
-Card Sets to maybe sell
-Photoshop Temple Pic
-Photoshop invitations
-Prep for Super Saturday:
-Temple Block
-Gift Tags
-Temple Bracelet
-Family Central
-Advent Calendar
-Birthday Reminder
-Sunday Tote
-Word Blocks
-Try To Not Kill The Grass
-Emmy learned new words
-Why
-No
-Mine
-Thank You
-I don't Know
-Throw Away
-Good Dog/Bad Dog
-Yup
-Damp-damp (Grandpa A.)
-Nanna PPppllllltttt. (that's Aunt Nanna, followed by a raspberry)
-Initiated new tradition with Andrew of date nights at home:
-feed kids sandwiches
-make fancy dinner together
-enjoy silence
-Andrew still working two jobs, but a lot less hours (closer to 40 or 42, rather than 52-60)
-Car wouldn't start one day, nearly replaced the dad-blamed thing. Good thing the repair was under $100...
-Terrible Library experience...I'll write a whole post about that, maybe tomorrow...
-I ran away with my best girlfriend for almost 36 hours and discovered my body has aged way more than I thought it had...
-Realized that the summer is gone, and we did nearly nothing...good thing I am not a big summer lover :)
Ahhh. Lists. They make me feel so good....
Comments