Skip to main content

Oh, Crap

We are 33 minutes into June and I just realized I missed May. No blog posts at all in May. Nothing. It's not like we didn't do anything. It's not like I had nothing to say - you know me, I always have SOMETHING to say... I'm just Lame-sauce.

So no blogging in May.
There was a lot of yard work. LOTS.
Nate finished Kindergarten.
Andrew turned 31, and he and I escaped for two nights to West Yellowstone while his lovely mom watched the dog and kids. They had a gay time, and so did we. We watched the History Channel.
I bought clothes for myself - yes, many of you know that is a HUGE deal.
I taught a successful Sunday school lesson to 14/15/16 year old kids, and was reminded - THAT's why I have children. So someday they'll be interesting to talk to.
Em had an ear infection. Again.
I worked at another Election. Always a great day!
Changed they way I do laundry - all on one day each week - dump it in the living room, we watch a movie, fold, and put away, and it's done for the week. Rather lovely.
Spent 40 hours on a project for relief society, and stayed up till 2am finishing it, only to receive inspiration the NEXT day that we needed to go a different route.
Started learning to play the ukulele. Andrew got one too, so we can learn together. It's jolly fun!
Thought I'd make it through the year...but got a call from the school to come get my puking kid. Sigh.
Fell in love with some new songs: Adele's Rolling in the Deep and Plain White T's Rhythm of Love.
Did some of the first craft projects I have done since Super Saturday.
Read a great book called Beautiful Creatures.

Wow. Good month. June will hold:
A 3 day camp out for Andrew with "the guys"
Homeschool prep - we start in July!
Family camping, the first this weekend in our back yard.
More yard work, and then more yard work. Possibly including a new deck on the front of the house.
Hopefully more good books, like Beautiful Darkness.
No Amy W. - Baby Bro's sweet girlfriend who is off to boot camp. :(
More laundry.
Molly Doggie's 2nd birthday, 'cause that's a BIG deal!
Hopefully no puke or infections.
Yard work. And laundry.
And Blogging.
I hope...

Comments