Skip to main content

Self-Discovery #124.6


Recently my friend Rose told me that her mom always told her you can tell how clean a person is by how clean it is behind their kitchen sink. Mine is always GROSS, and I've tried keeping it clean, and it just doesn't work. It's hard! And I wondered how it wasn't a big deal for other people to clean back there.

Today I realized why I HATE it, and why it's no biggie for pretty much everyone else.

I am 4'11" tall. I can't reach, I can't get my hand up over the faucet and back down. I tried it with a low step stool today that made me 5'8". Not only did I feel like I was going to fall and break my neck, but it took one little swipe to clean it.

Today I felt like I earned my "legally handicapped" status that my height places me under. Most the time It's no biggie to be a shortie (hahahaha), in fact I think sometimes I forget that I am below average height.

I think it's time to invest in a few more step stools. I wonder what else it would change...

Comments