Skip to main content

Mooosic

While I am sitting around waiting for word on whether or not I should start packing (and it's looking good, the family that REALLY wants our house had a rough go, discovered some identity theft, but that should be clear as of today, then they have to wait 10 days before they can reapply for the loan) I want to blog - but I am having a hard time deciding what to say. Life seems to be in such a limbo. I have been trying to clean weird things, like kitchen blinds, the dishwasher, window tracks. I've been sick, that keeps you busy, you know? I've gotten semi-addicted to a few new shows. I'm getting ready for the semi-annual choir concert (right after being sick - ACK!). I've been helping Heather move into her new house (well, up until the sick thing). I've been trying to figure out where we'll go if the house suddenly sells. (because it could be really slow, or in about 2 weeks things could start moving REALLY fast). And we've been listening to a LOT of music, including the Frozen soundtrack at least a trillion times. But when it's NOT Frozen, these are some of the tunes we (especially me) are jamming out to these days:

Pharrell - Happy
Bastille - Pompeii
John Legend - All of Me
American Authors - Best Day of My Life
One Direction - Story of My Life
Great Big World - Say Something
Lorde - Royals
Ed Sheeran - I See Fire (from the second Hobbit movie)
MKTO - Classic




Comments