I am hot. No, not like that. Like burning up. Rule #1 if this darn house-selling business ever wraps up: The new house WILL have A/C. I was so mean yesterday, and it's all because I feel so lousy. Nate had a friend over today. He didn't want to tell me he was getting a migraine from too much heat/dehydration, because he didn't want his friend sent home, so he let it get really bad. He finally told me about 3 minutes before barfing all over the bottom 5 stairs. Because (say it with me!) Barf is what we do at our house!
So I thought I'd give an update as I sit here trying not to die.
1-Trip to Yellowstone
We went to Yellowstone with Andrew's family last month. We got to stay for a whole week. The weather was dreamy (65-72, occasional afternoon thundershowers). We got to see the park 4 days, and we did Beauty and the Beast at Playmill. It was Em's first play, and the first time at Playmill for both of them. We swam every day at the condo. It was a great trip.
2-House
Sigh. We are in the same place we were last time I updated. We've had a LOT of people come see it. One family desperately wants it, and they are working really hard to get the loan. They had fraud to clear up, then had to resubmit, and are currently waiting (should have heard days ago) to hear that they are ready to move on in the application after having to submit letters from utility companies because they have so little credit.
We look every day at homes for sale, and we find the perfect one (or nearly perfect), and then watch it sell. I really feel like it's going to work out, and we will sell, but I have no idea where we'll be beyond that.
3-Sewing
I am still sewing for people, and doing well. I could be tons busier, I turn down tons of business. But I want to keep liking it,not resenting it.
4-
Nate has Cub Scout Day Camp tomorrow, he is so excited. I really hope his migraine stays away!
5-Storm Camp
Andrew is getting ready to go later this month to Storm Camp. He'll leave Monday morning, and behome Saturday afternoon. The kids and I need to decide how hard to PARTY, and how much to lay low!!
6-Jamberry
Currently hosting a Jamberry Nails party. I really really love these puppies, and it is even nicer to know that my party directly benefits my Heather, as she is my consultant!
7-Groceries
Taught a class on how I do my grocery planning/shopping (Have I talked about that?) and I really think I am ready to start a blog about it. Yikes!
8-Andrew
Andrew has lost about 32ish pounds in the last 6ish months. We've been counting calories (well, we did,now he just has a pretty good idea of what to eat) and he does Tae Kwon Do 2-4 hours a week. It's AWESOME!
I've lost 4ish pounds.
Sigh.
I'm sure there is way more, but my brain is too fried.
Hello, Fall? Can you hear me yet????
So I thought I'd give an update as I sit here trying not to die.
1-Trip to Yellowstone
We went to Yellowstone with Andrew's family last month. We got to stay for a whole week. The weather was dreamy (65-72, occasional afternoon thundershowers). We got to see the park 4 days, and we did Beauty and the Beast at Playmill. It was Em's first play, and the first time at Playmill for both of them. We swam every day at the condo. It was a great trip.
2-House
Sigh. We are in the same place we were last time I updated. We've had a LOT of people come see it. One family desperately wants it, and they are working really hard to get the loan. They had fraud to clear up, then had to resubmit, and are currently waiting (should have heard days ago) to hear that they are ready to move on in the application after having to submit letters from utility companies because they have so little credit.
We look every day at homes for sale, and we find the perfect one (or nearly perfect), and then watch it sell. I really feel like it's going to work out, and we will sell, but I have no idea where we'll be beyond that.
3-Sewing
I am still sewing for people, and doing well. I could be tons busier, I turn down tons of business. But I want to keep liking it,not resenting it.
4-
Nate has Cub Scout Day Camp tomorrow, he is so excited. I really hope his migraine stays away!
5-Storm Camp
Andrew is getting ready to go later this month to Storm Camp. He'll leave Monday morning, and behome Saturday afternoon. The kids and I need to decide how hard to PARTY, and how much to lay low!!
6-Jamberry
Currently hosting a Jamberry Nails party. I really really love these puppies, and it is even nicer to know that my party directly benefits my Heather, as she is my consultant!
7-Groceries
Taught a class on how I do my grocery planning/shopping (Have I talked about that?) and I really think I am ready to start a blog about it. Yikes!
8-Andrew
Andrew has lost about 32ish pounds in the last 6ish months. We've been counting calories (well, we did,now he just has a pretty good idea of what to eat) and he does Tae Kwon Do 2-4 hours a week. It's AWESOME!
I've lost 4ish pounds.
Sigh.
I'm sure there is way more, but my brain is too fried.
Hello, Fall? Can you hear me yet????
Comments