Skip to main content

Apartments, EWWW!

So yesterday we went and looked at apartments. Ewww. Yuckkkk. Nasty. People are so trashy-gross! We saw three-bedroom apartments in several locations on the east side of town, and they had all been abused, and the neighborhoods were scary, and the management were rude. And these were the supposedly the nicest apartments around!!!!!!!!!! So Monday morning we are meeting our realtor to talk about some options. I don't know how far we'll get there with our budget, but I am not sure I can face moving to another dang apartment. Why can't people have a little respect and at least put their dirty diapers in a dumpster instead of on the grass? And how about management companies repairing broken bedroom doors (as in with a hole in them) and vacuuming the carpets when someone moves out??????? Nasty, folks! *deep relaxation breathing* I am sure something will work out!

On the bright side - I can finally feel the baby moving!!!!!!!! OK, so 17 weeks isn't late, but it seems to have taken forever. Now I can't wait for Andrew to feel it....oh, and our ultrasound in
2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!

Comments