Okay, so evidently that there morning sickness kept me busy for a while. I really have great intentions at keeping this up! I probably wouldn't have even come on today to update, but my friend best-beautician-ever gave me her blog address, and it was so darn cute I decided I decided I had better make a better effort at this.
I am feeling much better, it is nice to finally have the energy and stomach to do things like clean, cook, scrapbook, watch a movie.... We have three weeks until we get our big ultrasound, and yes, we are going to find out what it is (I'll give you a hint, it's not a puppy). September 4th is the big day, 9:30 am. I'll be sure to update then.
Andrew is working as an LPN and slowly getting into the swing of things. I won't say he loves his job, but it is nice that we have more than doubled the income that he and I brought in together when we first were married 5 1/2 years ago. He starts his RN classes next Tuesday, and is pumped and ready to go.
Nathan assured us the baby was a girl named Emmelyn or Ellen every day for the last 2+ months, until this week, now it is a brother, and we are at a loss for names. Yikes. Although a boy would save money....
We are house/apartment hunting. We thought for sure we were gonna buy a house, but suddenly it seems like the market is changing, and we'd hate to buy now, and in two years be ready to upgrade and not able to sell without losing tons of monies. So now we either buy at a screaming deal, or we rent, or we stay put in our little 2 bed 1 bath apartment. (frown, sigh, and roll my eyes) Our contract is up September 31, so we'll have to decide by then!
We've had lots of fun lately, we did some search and rescue practice with my parents and their search-dog-in-training Baxter. Picture hide-and-seek in the woods with GPS and a dog as "IT". Very fun. We also went huckleberry picking with Andrew's mom. That was a first for me, and it was fun. Nathan really seems to be digging the "woods". He loves hiking apparently, and is doing really well for a three-year -old. Lots of memories being made.
I am feeling much better, it is nice to finally have the energy and stomach to do things like clean, cook, scrapbook, watch a movie.... We have three weeks until we get our big ultrasound, and yes, we are going to find out what it is (I'll give you a hint, it's not a puppy). September 4th is the big day, 9:30 am. I'll be sure to update then.
Andrew is working as an LPN and slowly getting into the swing of things. I won't say he loves his job, but it is nice that we have more than doubled the income that he and I brought in together when we first were married 5 1/2 years ago. He starts his RN classes next Tuesday, and is pumped and ready to go.
Nathan assured us the baby was a girl named Emmelyn or Ellen every day for the last 2+ months, until this week, now it is a brother, and we are at a loss for names. Yikes. Although a boy would save money....
We are house/apartment hunting. We thought for sure we were gonna buy a house, but suddenly it seems like the market is changing, and we'd hate to buy now, and in two years be ready to upgrade and not able to sell without losing tons of monies. So now we either buy at a screaming deal, or we rent, or we stay put in our little 2 bed 1 bath apartment. (frown, sigh, and roll my eyes) Our contract is up September 31, so we'll have to decide by then!
We've had lots of fun lately, we did some search and rescue practice with my parents and their search-dog-in-training Baxter. Picture hide-and-seek in the woods with GPS and a dog as "IT". Very fun. We also went huckleberry picking with Andrew's mom. That was a first for me, and it was fun. Nathan really seems to be digging the "woods". He loves hiking apparently, and is doing really well for a three-year -old. Lots of memories being made.
Comments