Well, hard to believe, but it is almost April. Emmy is 3 months old, I plan to take some pics and post about her later. Nate is still stuck in the terrible fours, worse than the 2's or 3's. Anyone with ideas for combating the "you're not the boss of me" stage, I'd love to hear them.
My mom made her pilgrimage to Nebraska, and made it back alive. I survived her absence too! Twilight (the movie) is out, I have watched it 3 more times, and decided I don't really love it. I really feel like it does no justice to the book. They follow the story line almost exactly, so I can't try to pretend that they are different stories, like with Ella Enchanted or other book-to-movie pairs. I just don't like the directing, and the lighting, and the makeup, and the acting, or even the casting for that matter. I don't like the way Edward is portrayed as so uncertain, in the books he is smooth and confident. I don't know. It's ok, I guess, but miles away from anything I pictured.
Heather is here to visit, and we even had a sleepover on Friday night. All of her family was out of town and Andrew was working. It was a blast, we even stayed up till 3 gabbing, which was alot more fun in the days when I didn't have to get up at 7 with my 2 kids. And the even better news is.....Erick got a job, and Heather will be all moved back to Idaho Falls by the end of April.
YEA!!!!!!
So now I have my Mommy close, my sister close, my really good friend Amy is close, and now my bestest friend Heather will be close too. And somehow I manage to keep my house clean with all the playing I do. Go Me!
Andrew is pumped 'cause he has a few weeks left of school, then only two more semesters. I am pumped too. Of course, after that there are many more degrees to obtain, but for once we might just try taking a break. Maybe.
This week should hold a little playtime with Heather, and Amy, which I am sure will include scrapbooking with Amy's Cricut!!!! We expect to get an estimate on prepping our yard to start grass ASAP. I'll talk to my mom every day, naturally, and at the end of the week, General Conference and my family's monthly dinner. I am sure the week will also hold fights with Nate, lots of spitup, probably some poop on my floor, 8 or more loads of laundry, too many dishes to be done and a few late nights. Yea for life!
My mom made her pilgrimage to Nebraska, and made it back alive. I survived her absence too! Twilight (the movie) is out, I have watched it 3 more times, and decided I don't really love it. I really feel like it does no justice to the book. They follow the story line almost exactly, so I can't try to pretend that they are different stories, like with Ella Enchanted or other book-to-movie pairs. I just don't like the directing, and the lighting, and the makeup, and the acting, or even the casting for that matter. I don't like the way Edward is portrayed as so uncertain, in the books he is smooth and confident. I don't know. It's ok, I guess, but miles away from anything I pictured.
Heather is here to visit, and we even had a sleepover on Friday night. All of her family was out of town and Andrew was working. It was a blast, we even stayed up till 3 gabbing, which was alot more fun in the days when I didn't have to get up at 7 with my 2 kids. And the even better news is.....Erick got a job, and Heather will be all moved back to Idaho Falls by the end of April.
YEA!!!!!!
So now I have my Mommy close, my sister close, my really good friend Amy is close, and now my bestest friend Heather will be close too. And somehow I manage to keep my house clean with all the playing I do. Go Me!
Andrew is pumped 'cause he has a few weeks left of school, then only two more semesters. I am pumped too. Of course, after that there are many more degrees to obtain, but for once we might just try taking a break. Maybe.
This week should hold a little playtime with Heather, and Amy, which I am sure will include scrapbooking with Amy's Cricut!!!! We expect to get an estimate on prepping our yard to start grass ASAP. I'll talk to my mom every day, naturally, and at the end of the week, General Conference and my family's monthly dinner. I am sure the week will also hold fights with Nate, lots of spitup, probably some poop on my floor, 8 or more loads of laundry, too many dishes to be done and a few late nights. Yea for life!
Comments