I was in the mood for something different than blogs about the yard and kids (speaking of yard, I think we are going sod - more to come!), so I came up with this. I dare you to do it too, and you really have to come up with something about you or something that you love for EVERY letter! GO!
A - Andrew: my super sweet amazing goofy hard-working hubby-bubby
B - Books: big ones, little ones, any and all, I love 'em!
C - Card Making: my current hobby, having a lot of fun with it, trying not to spend too much on it!
D - Drafting: I love floorplans, and have a degree in Architectural Drafting.
E - Emmelyn: my sassy baby girl
F - Family: Hendersons, Andersons, Longs, Halls and then we get into extended family...
G - Good Food: sour cream, pizza, lasagna, refried beans - I LOVE TO EAT, hence diets don't work...
H - Heather: My long-time super-duper amazing bestest friend (besides Andrew)
I - Ice Cream: it deserves it's own category, it is too amazing to be clumped with "good food", and don't ask me to pick a favorite flavor!
J - Jeppson's: our really good friends, so nice to have!!!!
K - Kitchen: the best room in the house, it makes a home.
L - Lists: like this one. I love lists. I make lots of lists. I make lists of my lists....
M - Mashed Potatoes: yet another food that deserves it's own category. I find hey are best with chicken nuggets, corn, cheese and sour cream. MMmmmm....
N - Nathan - my 4-year-old extraordinaire
O - Our House. I love our house. A lot. Like really a lot.
P - PINK: best color ever, almost everything is better pink...almost....
Q - Quote: Courage isn't the absence of fear; rather, it's the ability to put fear aside and do what's necessary.
R - Recipes - I love food. Oh, we covered that. I love to cook, and I highly recommend allrecipes.com
S - Sewing: I enjoy it a lot, and have been doing it for years. I'd dare to say that I am pretty good at it!
T - TWILIGHT!!!!!!!
U - Ugly Betty and NCIS - the two shows that I have seen every single episode, and will cry when they get cancelled.
V - Vacation: An institution that I do not believe in, as it is more work than staying home, but I would love to do Disneyland when the kids are older, and an Alaskan or New England cruise with Andrew - someday.
W - Wicked, Suessical, Hairspray, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - I love Musicals and listen to their soundtracks over and over and over...
X - XBox: my competition
Y - Youtube, facebook, blogger, twilightlexicon: My most-visited websites.
Z - Zac Efron, Chris Pine, Peter Facinelli, Matthew McConaughey: Faces I love to look at....MMmmm Mmm Good!
A - Andrew: my super sweet amazing goofy hard-working hubby-bubby
B - Books: big ones, little ones, any and all, I love 'em!
C - Card Making: my current hobby, having a lot of fun with it, trying not to spend too much on it!
D - Drafting: I love floorplans, and have a degree in Architectural Drafting.
E - Emmelyn: my sassy baby girl
F - Family: Hendersons, Andersons, Longs, Halls and then we get into extended family...
G - Good Food: sour cream, pizza, lasagna, refried beans - I LOVE TO EAT, hence diets don't work...
H - Heather: My long-time super-duper amazing bestest friend (besides Andrew)
I - Ice Cream: it deserves it's own category, it is too amazing to be clumped with "good food", and don't ask me to pick a favorite flavor!
J - Jeppson's: our really good friends, so nice to have!!!!
K - Kitchen: the best room in the house, it makes a home.
L - Lists: like this one. I love lists. I make lots of lists. I make lists of my lists....
M - Mashed Potatoes: yet another food that deserves it's own category. I find hey are best with chicken nuggets, corn, cheese and sour cream. MMmmmm....
N - Nathan - my 4-year-old extraordinaire
O - Our House. I love our house. A lot. Like really a lot.
P - PINK: best color ever, almost everything is better pink...almost....
Q - Quote: Courage isn't the absence of fear; rather, it's the ability to put fear aside and do what's necessary.
R - Recipes - I love food. Oh, we covered that. I love to cook, and I highly recommend allrecipes.com
S - Sewing: I enjoy it a lot, and have been doing it for years. I'd dare to say that I am pretty good at it!
T - TWILIGHT!!!!!!!
U - Ugly Betty and NCIS - the two shows that I have seen every single episode, and will cry when they get cancelled.
V - Vacation: An institution that I do not believe in, as it is more work than staying home, but I would love to do Disneyland when the kids are older, and an Alaskan or New England cruise with Andrew - someday.
W - Wicked, Suessical, Hairspray, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - I love Musicals and listen to their soundtracks over and over and over...
X - XBox: my competition
Y - Youtube, facebook, blogger, twilightlexicon: My most-visited websites.
Z - Zac Efron, Chris Pine, Peter Facinelli, Matthew McConaughey: Faces I love to look at....MMmmm Mmm Good!
Comments