Skip to main content
Just thought I'd add a few pics, from our vacation, and Nate's first day of preschool on the 8th. Yea for that, sad that it's only 2 hours, twice a week. I need to take some more pictures too. Emmy crawls, and pulls herself up to stand at everything she can, even wobbly top-heavy things. Molly grows like a weed and is almost bearable. Life seems to be settling down a bit. What's next?















Comments

JT42 said…
what's next??? well, don't you have graduation coming up and you could just add another little one ;) ;) HA!!!
just kidding, what a grownup little boy-yeah for preschool!!
we really should get together soon...I"m just hoping to hear about a house, that's all I can think about-sad huh?
OSCAR Car Club said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
OSCAR Car Club said…
Cute photos! The one with the kids in the bath together is so worthy of a 8 by 10, I should know, being a custom frame expert. You should have it done.