Wuv is wat bwings us togever today. Or keeps us together. After 7 years Andrew and I are still happily married. We still wake up next to each other half of the week. We still have nasty morning breath, and kiss anyway. I still nag him to be a sweetie and wipe the seatie when he has sprinkled, and he still nags me to not nag him. He still hugs me when I PMS, and I still hug him back when I PMS, which sometimes I don't want to do. We still snuggle when we watch a movie, and I still shove him away when he doesn't want to let me finish the movie. We still hold hands at Wal-mart, and cuss at each other when we play Mario-cart. He still brings me flowers and I still bring him Reeses. This marriage thing seems to be working out pretty well, I think we'll stick with it a while. Hopefully forever. Andrew is the best hubby for me, and I love him. He is very supportive of me, and tries really hard to be the best dad and husband he can be. He works really hard to support us, and spend time with us, which can be difficult on night-shift, but he sure makes it work. I love you Nannew, here's to another 70 years.
Comments