Skip to main content

Book List 2010

I know I missed a few, but for my records and your ideas, here is the fiction I read in 2010:
Midnight Whispers
Princess of the Midnight Ball
The Red Pyramid
Percy Jackson 1-5
The Lost Hero
The Mother Daughter Book Club
The Girl who Chased the Moon
Julie
The Measure of a Lady
When you Reach Me
Yearbook
City of Bones 1-3
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
A Year on Ladybug Farm
At Home on Ladybug Farm
The Hourglass Door
The Golden Spiral
Fairest
Fablehaven 1
Mormonville
As Always, Dave
Just Henry
Suite Scarlett
Scarlett Fever
Book of a Thousand Days
Beauty (x2)
Confessions of a First Daughter
My Lady Witch
When the Bough Breaks
Shiver
The Host
Hunger Games 1-3
Murder by the Book
Pursued
Vanished

Comments

~Jenni M.~ said…
You've only read the first Fablehaven?! That series is one of the best!!!