Thanks to everyone who read and commented on my post, or in a Facebook message. It makes my heart swell to know I have such great friends, and to remember that ALMOST EVERYONE feels overwhelmed, underpaid and guilty about some aspect of motherhood. I appreciate all of the suggestions and commiseration, some will appear in a future blog post about my Game-Plan for enjoying this trip more. I love my life, I love my family, I am happy - I just want to be a little bit more like the women that love having snot wiped on them, and feel a little less guilt about not liking that snot being wiped one me :) And now I know ways I can come closer to feeling that, and I know that 99% of the time I don't HAVE to love it, even though some women do. So friends, I love you. And for those of you who don't know me really well, and were slightly startled by my outburst: Really, I am OK. And if anyone figures out how to give birth to 11-year-olds, let me know...Then I can skip the baby business!!! :)
Comments
So I'll take the babies and then I will send you a shipment of kids when they get old enough to stuff in a UPS box with air holes in the top. ROFL
Love Sarah