Skip to main content

The Desires of Her Heart

Em has finally decided what she wants painted on the wall in her room (See Nate's wall here: Nate's Super Hero Wall). She came to me last night at bedtime to tell me that she had made the decision. She's been working on this for a year, or more. Are you ready to hear what she wants me to paint on her wall?






A Boy Barbie.



Uh, yeah. Ken. Life sized, on her wall. I haven't had the heart to tell her: A) That's Porn. B) Even if I was ok with that, I don't have the skills.

Bless her heart.

And she's been sleeping a lot. My mom thinks she's going through a intellectual growth spurt. Great. That's just what I need.  A more clever Em. I already can't keep up with her!

Which reminds me. There was a story on FoxNews today, of a 2 year old in Washington DC that is a freakin' genius, and just became the youngest member of Mensa (Which I will admit to getting confused in my head about the difference between Mensa and Menses).

Her name? Emmelyn. Spelled just like that. Weird.

Comments