I feel like sharing. For me, my posterity, for another closet exercise-hater, and maybe so one of you exercise lovers can point me in the right direction.
A little background story: I have asthma. And HUGE boobs. Like DDD, and sometimes bigger.
Here we go:
I HATE EXERCISE
I hate the way it makes me feel - I hate being hot, I hate being sweaty, I hate the pain in my lungs, I hate the pain in my chest as it flings all over the place. It makes my head hurt, and makes me feel ansty, anxious and irritable. I hate that I can't multitask very well while I work out. It makes me nauseous, and I have gotten cramps in my collarbone and side of my ribs since I was in Kindergarten, running the mile.
I hate that you have to have special equipment, or go to a special place, or leave your special kids at home while you go do something special, which often means expensive. I hate that I look like a retarded beached whale doing ANY form of exercise.
I will admit that I don't mind riding a bike, as long as it is a cruiser with a big fat seat. I like to sit up on my bike, and I HATE the way you have to lean over (boobs a-hanging) on a mountain bike.
I also like hiking a little, if it's cool, and I LOVE snowshoeing.especially on a sunny day when I can shoeshoe in short sleeves. That rocks.
I don't mind walking if I am with someone that I love talking to.
I like dancing, though truth be told I suck pretty bad.
So...Don't judge me unless you have helpful ideas. Don't be ashamed to admit that you feel the same way!!!
A little background story: I have asthma. And HUGE boobs. Like DDD, and sometimes bigger.
Here we go:
I HATE EXERCISE
I hate the way it makes me feel - I hate being hot, I hate being sweaty, I hate the pain in my lungs, I hate the pain in my chest as it flings all over the place. It makes my head hurt, and makes me feel ansty, anxious and irritable. I hate that I can't multitask very well while I work out. It makes me nauseous, and I have gotten cramps in my collarbone and side of my ribs since I was in Kindergarten, running the mile.
I hate that you have to have special equipment, or go to a special place, or leave your special kids at home while you go do something special, which often means expensive. I hate that I look like a retarded beached whale doing ANY form of exercise.
I will admit that I don't mind riding a bike, as long as it is a cruiser with a big fat seat. I like to sit up on my bike, and I HATE the way you have to lean over (boobs a-hanging) on a mountain bike.
I also like hiking a little, if it's cool, and I LOVE snowshoeing.especially on a sunny day when I can shoeshoe in short sleeves. That rocks.
I don't mind walking if I am with someone that I love talking to.
I like dancing, though truth be told I suck pretty bad.
So...Don't judge me unless you have helpful ideas. Don't be ashamed to admit that you feel the same way!!!
Comments