It's not really important, but because it will be fascinating to look back at later, I record a list of my current favorite songs (with the potential to be added to over the next week or so):
Cupid - Daniel Powter
Some Nights - Fun.
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Home - Phillip Phillips
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
Landslide - Any Version: Fleetwood Mac, Dixie Chicks, Glee
Does the Journey Seem Long - Mormon Tab
Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Wanted - Hunter Hayes (OMGolly, he is such a cute little boy!!!!)
Hall of Fame - The Script and Will.i.am - Watch the Video!!!
Feel Again - OneRepublic
As Long as You Love Me - Biebs (I know, I know - But listen to the words, especially in the chorus!!!)
Cupid - Daniel Powter
Some Nights - Fun.
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Home - Phillip Phillips
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
Landslide - Any Version: Fleetwood Mac, Dixie Chicks, Glee
Does the Journey Seem Long - Mormon Tab
Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Wanted - Hunter Hayes (OMGolly, he is such a cute little boy!!!!)
Hall of Fame - The Script and Will.i.am - Watch the Video!!!
Feel Again - OneRepublic
As Long as You Love Me - Biebs (I know, I know - But listen to the words, especially in the chorus!!!)
Comments