Shhh, don't tell how bad I am doing at blogging!!!
I have a list of things to blog about, like how my sewing business is going, how just days after my big update post I quit at David's Bridal. About Andrew's New new job, (the one he just got at the hospital in town!!), about his new calling, or my new extra calling. About how we almost bought a trailer, but didn't. About how I have some monies burning a hole in my pocket, and I can't decide what to do with it (Hmm, I may come back to that today...) About my goals for the year. About my hormones...well, maybe you DON'T want to hear about that...About Em's swim lessons, and Nate's karate, and Andrew's Karate, and choir, and....
I'm not here to blog about any of that. 'Cause I have a cold. And a fozzy brain. And I don't want to think that hard. Instead we'll play a game. Today I was wandering around friends blogs and discovered that I haven't read them very carefully lately (probably because I have felt guilty about not blogging myself), and my cousin (well, technically Andrew's cousin, but I claim her as my own!!!) had tagged me almost 2 months ago on her blog in a game. Yikes. So let's play!!! (Uh, Jenni...I changed the rules..'Cause that's how I roll!!!)
Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that I answered.3. Choose people that you want to play (11 are suggested), and tag them on your post.
4. No tag backs!
11 Things About Me:
Ha. 11 Things??? Please. You know I can go on forever!
1. People think that it must be scary to teach Relief Society, but I like it because for almost an hour everyone has to sit and listen to me. I don't get that anywhere else. Especially not at home...
2. I have too many hobbies. I love SO many things, like floorplan design, graphic design, sewing and clothing design, reading, writing, papercrafts, building things, watching Psych, research, music...It really goes on and on.
3. I like food. Not that you'd ever be able to tell that from my pant size...
4. I HATE exercise, not that you could ever tell that from my pant size...
5.I am both DYING to get pregnant again, and DYING to not. I know it's confusing, try being in my brain with it.
6. I have some really weird instances of OCD...Like I can't buy a new shirt, because then I'd have one nice thing, and all my old grubby things, and that's weird. So I need to buy a whole wardrobe, so everything is of comprable style and niceness. I know, I want to hit me too.
7. My dream car is this:

Gosh, I'm weird!!
8. I have really really great friends. Sometimes I feel bad because I think I am a good friend hog, I've got so many and others are less fortunate.
9. Andrew's new job has some kind of adoption benefits. That's some information to put on the back burner to process at a later date.
10. I love scrolling through my Pinterest pins, because I feel like it is a "WHO I AM COLLAGE". And I like that visualization of what I love, what makes me laugh, the colors and ideas that speak to me.
11. When I got my haircut last week I FOUND A GRAY HAIR. And you know what? I liked it. Like it gave me a membership card into some sort of cool smart-people club.
Answers to Jenni's Questions For Me:
1. What is one thing you wish hadn't happened last year?
I wish I hadn't wasted so much time.
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3. If you had the choice, would you want to know when you're going to die? Why?
4. What was your favorite toy/past time as a child?
5. What is your ideal way to spend a weekend?
6. What is one thing you just have to have your way every time?
7. Where did you go/would you like to go for your honeymoon?
8. What do you really want for Christmas this year?
9. You have to perform in a talent show - what's your talent?
10. What's your dream job?
11. What's for dinner?
I have a list of things to blog about, like how my sewing business is going, how just days after my big update post I quit at David's Bridal. About Andrew's New new job, (the one he just got at the hospital in town!!), about his new calling, or my new extra calling. About how we almost bought a trailer, but didn't. About how I have some monies burning a hole in my pocket, and I can't decide what to do with it (Hmm, I may come back to that today...) About my goals for the year. About my hormones...well, maybe you DON'T want to hear about that...About Em's swim lessons, and Nate's karate, and Andrew's Karate, and choir, and....
I'm not here to blog about any of that. 'Cause I have a cold. And a fozzy brain. And I don't want to think that hard. Instead we'll play a game. Today I was wandering around friends blogs and discovered that I haven't read them very carefully lately (probably because I have felt guilty about not blogging myself), and my cousin (well, technically Andrew's cousin, but I claim her as my own!!!) had tagged me almost 2 months ago on her blog in a game. Yikes. So let's play!!! (Uh, Jenni...I changed the rules..'Cause that's how I roll!!!)
Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that I answered.3. Choose people that you want to play (11 are suggested), and tag them on your post.
4. No tag backs!
11 Things About Me:
Ha. 11 Things??? Please. You know I can go on forever!
1. People think that it must be scary to teach Relief Society, but I like it because for almost an hour everyone has to sit and listen to me. I don't get that anywhere else. Especially not at home...
2. I have too many hobbies. I love SO many things, like floorplan design, graphic design, sewing and clothing design, reading, writing, papercrafts, building things, watching Psych, research, music...It really goes on and on.
3. I like food. Not that you'd ever be able to tell that from my pant size...
4. I HATE exercise, not that you could ever tell that from my pant size...
5.I am both DYING to get pregnant again, and DYING to not. I know it's confusing, try being in my brain with it.
6. I have some really weird instances of OCD...Like I can't buy a new shirt, because then I'd have one nice thing, and all my old grubby things, and that's weird. So I need to buy a whole wardrobe, so everything is of comprable style and niceness. I know, I want to hit me too.
7. My dream car is this:
Gosh, I'm weird!!
8. I have really really great friends. Sometimes I feel bad because I think I am a good friend hog, I've got so many and others are less fortunate.
9. Andrew's new job has some kind of adoption benefits. That's some information to put on the back burner to process at a later date.
10. I love scrolling through my Pinterest pins, because I feel like it is a "WHO I AM COLLAGE". And I like that visualization of what I love, what makes me laugh, the colors and ideas that speak to me.
11. When I got my haircut last week I FOUND A GRAY HAIR. And you know what? I liked it. Like it gave me a membership card into some sort of cool smart-people club.
Answers to Jenni's Questions For Me:
1. What is one thing you wish hadn't happened last year?
I wish I hadn't wasted so much time.
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I like that I am like a duck, I just let it roll off my back. I don't hold on to anger, or bad things. Whatever, let it go, move on. Can't change what's done.
3. If you had the choice, would you want to know when you're going to die? Why?
Nope. I want to be good every day because that's who I am, not because I know I am going to kick the can in a week.
4. What was your favorite toy/past time as a child?
Art supplies. I always said I was going to design things. Or books. Yes, Mom, please send me to my room, that's where the books are!!!
5. What is your ideal way to spend a weekend?
In a clean house, with a perfect blend of family time, friend time, and me time! OOooo, or watching General Conference!!!
6. What is one thing you just have to have your way every time?
Every time?? Huh. I am know I am bad with "If I want it done right, I have to do it myself", but I can't think of anything. Must be my fozzy brain...Janna? Heather? Andrew? Can you think of anything?
7. Where did you go/would you like to go for your honeymoon?
We went to a cabin in the Heise area for 2 nights, and a night in Logan. Woowoo!!! If we could go on a second (on someone else's dime???) I'd want to...Well, I am not real big on romantic getaways. I like family vacations. I'd want to do a family trip to Disneyland, or a cruise, or Williamsburg. Or Church History...
8. What do you really want for Christmas this year?
Gosh, that's so far away....I want Heather to have a baby and a house within walking distance. I want Rose's husband to have a good, stable job. I want my sister to have a bambino, or one on the way. And Sarah too. and I want books, lots of books. I always say that, and never get them :)
9. You have to perform in a talent show - what's your talent?
Uhhhhhhhhh. Phhhhhhhhhh. Ummmmmmmmmm. Perform? I guess I'd sing with Janna and Rose. Performance talents aren't really my thing.
10. What's your dream job?
I hate going TO a job, I am pretty happy with my sewing from home thing. But if I had to have a job, it would have to involve books.
11. What's for dinner?
Tomorrow: Shredded BBQ Chicken sandwiches.
Tagging: (Please play, but if you don't, I still love you! Or I'll assume that you didn't see this, because you feel guilty about not blogging and are therefore not reading other people's blogs.)
Janna Long, Heather Vickery, Sarah Hollinger, Sky Buffat, JeNae Clegg, Kelsi Flint, Rose Whitman, Mandi Barrus, Terressa Thornock, Amy Jeppson, Amy Gibson...And any one else that may read this. Comment and let me know you are playing!!!
Comments