Skip to main content

Survey Says:

Be sure to read the post below, it's far more interesting than this.
As mentioned below, I have some monies burning a hole in my pocket. It's my monies, for me to spend on me, whatever I want. But that's a lot of pressure for someone indecisive. I'd like your thoughts, so here are my options:
1) Books. Like 14 of them, of all sorts. Fiction, writing, sewing, gardening...A lot of books. Yay!!!!
2) Bike - I sold my mountain bike last summer, with plans to buy a cruiser. A pretty one!
3) Clothes, like a whole wardrobe. I have never done this, but if I combine the right deals I could get about 4 pants/capris, 2 skirts, and 6-8 mix and match tops, all new and not on clearance...and I wear the same tops all year round, I am not a long-sleeve person...But there is the highly unlikely chance that I'd get pregnant, or lose weight, and clothes would get packed away. Andrew sees the least value in this plan.
4) Wood and supplies to build loft beds, closet organizers, desks and storage in the kids rooms, in hopes of the rooms staying more clean, organized, and functional.

I should also note that I am putting some aside for something special a little later on in the year, and I will get more money through the year, but not in a big chunk like this.

So...Whadda ya think? Or do you have a better idea?

Comments

~Jenni M.~ said…
I would say to get the supplies for the kids' rooms project. That gives you the opportunity to be creative and accomplish something awesome and helpful-in-the-long-run. ;) But books are also great! And a bike would be fun! ;)