While in the shower (because that's where I have ALL my good thinking thoughts) I discovered the right way to say what I was trying to express in point #4 on my thinking thoughts post:
Finding out that we are 99% sure that we won't be having any more kids allowed me to give myself permission to just enjoy what I have.
I think I always felt like "It's great to have to two awesome kids, but we should have more. More will be coming. Don't get comfortable, it's going to change. Soon. Any time...."
Now that I know that this is what I've got, I can just relax and enjoy WHAT I'VE GOT.
All I've ever wanted, All I've ever dreamed of, Everything I've hoped, and all the things I've prayed for
Couldn't hold a candle to what I've been given.
I've been given what I need.
Finding out that we are 99% sure that we won't be having any more kids allowed me to give myself permission to just enjoy what I have.
I think I always felt like "It's great to have to two awesome kids, but we should have more. More will be coming. Don't get comfortable, it's going to change. Soon. Any time...."
Now that I know that this is what I've got, I can just relax and enjoy WHAT I'VE GOT.
All I've ever wanted, All I've ever dreamed of, Everything I've hoped, and all the things I've prayed for
Couldn't hold a candle to what I've been given.
I've been given what I need.
Comments