Skip to main content

Nate's Favorites - Age 9

-Color: Red 
-Food: Chicken Enchiladas
-Animal: Rhinoceros
-Restaurant: Wendy's, Red Robin
-Scent: Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Class (at school): Science, Art
-Day of the week: Saturday
-Time of day: Morning
-Holiday: Easter
-Season: Summer
-Thing to do when happy: Video Games
-Thing to do when sad: Rest
-Thing to do when angry: Read, Play Legos
-Thing to do with friends: Jump on the tramp with Kurt
-Scripture Story: Abinidi and King Noah
-Songs: Roar, Busted (Phineas and Ferb)
-TV show: Phineas and Ferb, Lego Ninjago
-Movie: Despicable Me 1 & 2
-Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
-Drink: Water
-Number: 1000
-Shape: Circle
-Cookie: Heads or Tails Oreos
-Candy: Nerds
-Dessert: Ice Cream
-Meat: Meatloaf
-Fruit: Apples or Grapes
-Veggie: Peas
-Car: One with doors that flip up
-Store: Mall
-Ice cream: Rocky Road
-Soda: Caffeine Free Coke
-
What I want to be when I grow up: Artist, Adventurer/treasure hunter, Astronomer, Composer

Comments

Heather Vickery said…
Oh dear... I love him more than words can express. I'm so glad you're doing this!