Skip to main content

House Updates

Yeah, I've been absent from blogging. I'm tired! This house selling/hunting stuff is hard work. We've had about 7 families come see the house in the last few weeks, and about 7 more ask for more pictures and info. At this point I know at least 1 family is desperately in love with our house, and working really hard at their financing. Several others have said they were working on it, but that's been about 2 weeks. I also have about 2 more showings tentatively scheduled for later in the week.
We think we know which house we want to buy, but I'm hesitant to go crazy talking about that, especially since we know the owners. So I'll hold off there for a while.
We went to the temple again on Friday, and both feel that we need to not get our panties in a bunch, the ball is rolling, wait for His timing.
In the meantime.... I'm spending a lot of time on pinterest!

Also - One beautiful niece born, on her due date, with a goofy personality. And now we're circling a cold around the family, so I not be able to love on her for a while. Sad face.

Bonus - If I'm coming down with the cold, you can bet there will be a cold-induced crazy post coming soon. YAY!

Comments