I just have to say...I am happy. The weekend of the dog made me realize how good my life is, and how much I feel like I can manage it. My kids are relatively good, I love my house, my hubby has a good job, he is doing well in school and after a billion years and over 200 credits, he is nearly done...for now. Our car runs, I desperately want something with more space, but it'll come. I get to talk to my mom every day and see her several times a week...except this week, she's in Nebraska. My Favorite Sissy lives just around the corner, and she is gonna have a Cooper-Pooper. I have a good friend named Amy, and we hang out frequently. Spring is coming, it rains more than snows. I am excited to get working on our yard, and the weather this weekend is supposed to be AWESOME! Speaking of his weekend.....
TWILIGHT is coming out on Saturday. YEAHHHHHHH!
My kids are healthy. Yah, Nate still poops in his sleep, and sometimes on the floor not in his sleep. Apparently he missed the tidbit that if you have to poop you can sit down to pee and poop at the same time. Emmy is growing like a weed. She is now 11 weeks old. She is outgrowing all of her 0-3 month clothes, so I picked up a few 3-6 month things, and they fit perfectly...I decided to skip 3-6 month and just buy 6-9. My little weed. Nate didn't wear 3-6 month stuff till he was almost 5 months.
At the end of the month my very best friend that I am not married to (Heather) is coming to visit me. Well, not me exactly, but all of the family she is coming to see will be in work and school during the day which leaves 2 weeks of day time play time for me!!!! Yea!!! And even better, Heather and Erick are planning to move back here!!!! Super Yea!!! And I ordered some new Scenstsy bars, and I can't wait to get them.
Life is good.
I am afraid of the goodness. It can only get so good, you know what I mean? But I am gonna take what I can get, come what may and love it!
TWILIGHT is coming out on Saturday. YEAHHHHHHH!
My kids are healthy. Yah, Nate still poops in his sleep, and sometimes on the floor not in his sleep. Apparently he missed the tidbit that if you have to poop you can sit down to pee and poop at the same time. Emmy is growing like a weed. She is now 11 weeks old. She is outgrowing all of her 0-3 month clothes, so I picked up a few 3-6 month things, and they fit perfectly...I decided to skip 3-6 month and just buy 6-9. My little weed. Nate didn't wear 3-6 month stuff till he was almost 5 months.
At the end of the month my very best friend that I am not married to (Heather) is coming to visit me. Well, not me exactly, but all of the family she is coming to see will be in work and school during the day which leaves 2 weeks of day time play time for me!!!! Yea!!! And even better, Heather and Erick are planning to move back here!!!! Super Yea!!! And I ordered some new Scenstsy bars, and I can't wait to get them.
Life is good.
I am afraid of the goodness. It can only get so good, you know what I mean? But I am gonna take what I can get, come what may and love it!
Comments