Skip to main content

Fun in the ER

So Sunday when I woke up from my nap I went in and found Nate already awake from his. I told him to go potty and he said he did (In his pants). I said okay, lets go change and he said "OK, and I was wondering if you could help me get something out of my bottom". Hmmm... "What's in your bottom, Nate?"

"A Sword".


So, this is a sword just like what he put there, next to a quarter. It took a sedative and 4 hours in the ER to remove it. Poor kid. I almost feel bad for him, almost.

Comments

Ha ha ha ha! Oh my gosh!!!! Poor nater. That must have hurt. How the heck did he get that up his bum??? ha ha! Glad everything is ok now. ;)
OSCAR Car Club said…
Poor Nat, I'm glad he is ok. Talk about sword swallowing!