Skip to main content

Spring For One More Day

Well, we were given one more day of Spring, and again were at the park, this time at McCowin, near our old apartment. Emmy likes to play in the sun, and got mad when I tried to get her to take a little nap. I got a little sunburn on my face, and Nate and his friends had a ball, until they all had to use the potty, and we discovered that McCowin doesn't have potties. Maybe we won't return to that one!!!


My favorite thing about the day was that Emmy got hot, and I had to take her sockies off, she was still warm, but I was just so excited to have bare piggy toes, I love bare piggy toes!!!!!


This is Em put out with me for putting her in her seat for a nap. It didn't last.
The purple bear there is 'nuggles, he and 'raffie are her lovies and won't sleep without them or a burp rag to hug. Or a kitchen towel, or a spare shirt....








Comments