Skip to main content

This Counts

I blogged this week.

And then deleted it. It hurt some feelings and I am sorry.

So this counts for the week. I'll blog twice next week :)

Comments

Becki said…
Maren, I'm sorry that some feelings were hurt. You should be able to let our your feelings on your own blog though, I think. I did read your blog post though, and I am really sad that you are feeling the way that you do and I am going to pray for you! Hang in there!
Rose said…
I am sorry feelings were hurt too. I have been thinking about what advice to give you.(I had a chance to read your post) I just want to say the right thing. I actually have some good things to say that may make you feel better, but I will send them to you privately as to not offend anyone! :) I love you!!