6 Months down. 6 to go. I am a little behind on my blogging. And a lot behind on my picture taking. I think I know where my camera is. For someone who studied photography in high school and college, you'd think I'd be snapping all over. Really, I think I am the LAST person at any get together to have a camera. I realized recently that I don't love taking pictures. I do, however, love to process them. I LOVED developing and printing black and white film. I love Photoshop...
I regress. Of all the things I want to blog about, taking pictures is lowest on the totem pole. I mentioned being behind on my blogging. According to my goals for the year (click here for a refresher) I was supposed to do it every week. I've skipped one or two (or almost half, don't tell!) weeks. It's not like I have nothing to say. You know me too well for that. In fact I am looking at a list of no less than 10 things I have something to say about. I've been too busy not cleaning my house, not getting pregnant, and not crafting. Really, that's a lot of work, not doing those things, and it's left me little time for anything else.
So coming up very soon:
A thorough update on the status of my goals
Extended family updates - it's been a summer of big news
Our first camping/hiking trip in many years
Homeschool
The final outcome in Nate's room - I am finally ready to talk about it
Yardwork ( I know, your favorite posts!)
General Conference thoughts and successes
Update on Andrew's job and our schedule
Watch out- I may combine several subjects. I'm sneaky that way. Stay tuned, I know this is all killer exciting.
Comments