I should be sleeping.
But if I give up at 12:12am and go to sleep I am wasting time that I could be doing other things.
I really have a hankerin' to run downstairs and sew a skirt to wear to church in the morning.
But it would really stink to go take 30 minutes to do that, and then have it not fit right, or look right.
I could be writing. Or reading.
Instead I am blogging.
But not about anything important. Just stalling.
Which is weird, because I love to sleep.
I should just go to sleep...Maybe.
But if I give up at 12:12am and go to sleep I am wasting time that I could be doing other things.
I really have a hankerin' to run downstairs and sew a skirt to wear to church in the morning.
But it would really stink to go take 30 minutes to do that, and then have it not fit right, or look right.
I could be writing. Or reading.
Instead I am blogging.
But not about anything important. Just stalling.
Which is weird, because I love to sleep.
I should just go to sleep...Maybe.
Comments