Skip to main content

Woa.

Woa. It's April.
Woa. It's been just short of one month without facebook.
Woa. I've blogged a LOT.
And I haven't missed FB too much, in fact I've been pretty glad every time someone mentions the "evil" of facebook. :)
(PS, Facebook isn't evil, but people can act pretty evil on facebook...)
I also, however, have not spent less time on the computer. I just spend the time on different projects.

I think I'll reactivate. But if you aren't my friend anymore, it's because I know I can talk to you other places. I will keep friends on facebook that I don't see other places. Like my cousins that I never see. (Or my husband's cousins...) And friends from years ago, that live across the country. Maybe. I recently discovered that there are a few of those I won't keep either... Oh, and my best friend, and my sister who live a block or two away. Sometimes it's the only way I get to talk to them!

But don't worry, I really liked the word-vomit posts. I think I'll keep them up. I'm not real good at journaling, but I can word vomit all over the computer, and someday I'll turn them into a book, or books, and what a history I'll have.

I still want to share thoughts on Sunday's session of conference, but my darling borrowed my notes....Can I have them back, Honey-Bear?
I can say this without my notes...I know without a doubt that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet. He talks to God. If he says it, it goes. If his apostles say it...they are prophets too. Simple. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

So there.

Comments