Skip to main content

Answers (To The Game, Not Life)

I've got the answers! Well, to the game. That's easy, see, because I know me. Believe it or not, when I took the quiz, I got EVERY answer right.
However, my husband DID NOT, but it is not because he didn't know. It is because some of the statements were not worded carefully enough. So I will clarify as I go.


1. Cords - TRUE. I just hate them. Every experience I have with cords is a bad one. #1 pet peeve. Let's not talk more about it, steam is building up and is going to start shooting out of my head.

2. I like blue cars the best. Except when I like orange ones better. - TRUE. Navy blue cars are nearly always best. The only good thing to come out of our recent car fiasco is that our jeep is a beautiful navy blue. But sometimes I really really love that spiced pumpkin color - I think they call it Daytona Orange.

3. Travel - FALSE. I hate to travel. especially with kids. I'm kind of a home body, It costs SO much money to create a few memories. I'd rather BUY something. BUT, there are a few places I'd love to experience. Maybe. Someday. But probably not even if we won a million dollars - we have that all budgeted out already, and travel was not in it.

4. Movies - FALSE. I can't hold still. I get restless and wiggly. I just don't enjoy movie watching too much. However....I CAN watch 3-one hour episodes in a row, provided I am doing something with my hands while I watch.

5. Colors make me thirsty - TRUE. They do. They make me salivate, and I can taste them. I love an array of colors. Yarn shops, candy shops, fabric stores - I love the rainbow, and it does make me thirsty.

6. Flip Flops - TRUE. Most flipflops must hit some pressure point that makes my hear hurt, and I get all irritable. I have one exception, and that is my Teva Olowahus. but even they sometimes start to make my head feel tense.

7. I HATE (with very, very few exceptions) Non-Fiction books - This one should have been worded differently. It should be said that I love ALL books, they all make me happy, and I like some non-fiction books, but I really HATE sitting down to read a self-help or biographical book.

8. Grammar makes me happy - TRUE. Call me weird. I don't even ALWAYS pay that close of attention to what I am saying or typing, but I FIRMLY believe that all people should know the difference between THERE, THEIR, and THEY'RE.

9. My favorite baby names are TyLee, KamBree, and Rikyn - WHAT? Those are some batcrap crazy names! I like old names. I'd love to use Minnie or Alice.

10. I have never made it through Emma without falling asleep. I think it's because it is so soothing. - TRUE

11. I like cleaning the underside of a vacuum. It's satisfying. Like zit-picking. - ALSO TRUE

12. My all-time favorite TV shows are Psych, Boys Meets World, and Phineas and Ferb - TRUE, at least today...Well, Psych and Boy Meets World will ALWAYS be at the top of the list. Have you watched Psych? DO IT. NOW. It's on Netflix. If you don't die laughing we are no longer friends.

13. Today I gave myself a fat lip and a bloody nose - TRUE. Don't ask.

14. I like being right. And smart. I don't always like it when other people comment on it. - WELL...Don't you?

15. I hate chocolate - Another one that should have been worded differently...I don't like brown chocolates. The darker it is, the less I like it. But I LOVE white chocolate (which isn't really chocolate...)

16. I hate broccoli - FALSE. Love it. In everything.

17. I love going out and being with people. - Eh. I really would rather be with one or two people, and we could just stay home. I'm NOT a party person.

18. I know that some of you are laughing really hard about the ones you know are NOT true - BWAH. TRUE!!!

19. I like berry pie - Not so much. Burns my throat. I like cream pies, and maybe peach pie, but mostly if it is peaches and CREAM. But not CHOCOLATE cream pie!!!

20. I have VERY vivid dreams - TRUE. Some nights I feel like I was up all night living another life. Often my dreams don't even star me. I often play a part, like an actress in a movie. Or I'll dream about me, but from someone else's point of view. I have been a boy falling in love with Maren on more than one occasion. It is often exhausting.

21. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Hazlenut Marscapone - Yeah, Marscapone is Cheese. - TRUE. It's at Freddies, one of their black label Private Selection ice creams, and only in the little personal size pints. HEAVEN!!!!

22. I recently ate a jar of Claussen refrigerator deli dill pickles in less than a week, all by myself - Yikes, true. They are like restaurant pickles, and I LOVE them.

23. I ate a jumbo Butterfingers bar by myself last night - HA! False!! I shared it 50/50 with Andrew. (It was Chocolate...)

24. I waste a LOT of time on Facebook Games - False. I only play one game, and only a few times a week. I may however waste a lot of time doing a million other things online....

25. I could do this forever - True. Call me weird!

Comments

cre8ivesky said…
Fun to see the answers! :) Next time maybe I'll know more ;) Hope your weeks going good!