I want to blog about something that doesn't start or end with "I hope we don't starve and/or end up in a homeless shelter".
I thought about doing the ABC's of Me, but I've done that several times, and I'm not sure that we are ready to see it again.
I Googled around a little for ideas (is that a proper way to use the word Google?), and found the most common thing is "Traditional Blog Tag". I would have to post 5 things you guys don't know about me, and tag 5 of you to do the same on your blog.
That sounds kind of lame. A) Sometimes no one reads this thing but me, and I know all about me. B) I don't keep things a secret, and you guys know all about me. C) I'd hate to tag specific people, and then leave them in a writers-block state of mind because they have no idea what 5 things to share that their family and friends don't already know about them.
So I'll change it up a little. I'm going to share a list of things that may or may not be true. If you feel like humoring me, comment and guess which ones are true, or if you are really smart, which ones are false, and correct them to what's true - Ooooh, that's a challenge!!!! Then, if you REALLY feel like humoring me, do it on your blog too. Okay?
1. I HATE cords. They peeve me to no end. Every time I have to use one it makes me mad. Give me the angry eyes. But I hate cordless things nearly as much.
2. I like blue cars the best. Except when I like orange ones better.
3. If I had $1,000,000, the first thing I would do is travel the world. I want to see it all, and I love to travel.
4. I LOVE movies. I can sit and watch them all day. Don't bother me, I am IN THE ZONE when I watch movies.
5. Colors make me thirsty
6. Flip Flops make my head hurt, and they make me feel irritable
7. I HATE (with very, very few exceptions) Non-Fiction books
8. Grammar makes me happy
9. My favorite baby names are TyLee, KamBree, and Rikyn
10. I have never made it through Emma without falling asleep. I think it's because it is so soothing.
11. I like cleaning the underside of a vacuum. It's satisfying. Like zit-picking.
12. My all-time favorite TV shows are Psych, Boys Meets World, and Phineas and Ferb
13. Today I gave myself a fat lip and a bloody nose
14. I like being right. And smart. I don't always like it when other people comment on it.
15. I hate chocolate
16. I hate broccoli
17. I love going out and being with people.
18. I know that some of you are laughing really hard about the ones you know are NOT true
19. I like berry pie
20. I have VERY vivid dreams
21. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Hazlenut Marscapone - Yeah, Marscapone is Cheese.
22. I recently ate a jar of Claussen refrigerator deli dill pickles in less than a week, all by myself
23. I ate a jumbo Butterfingers bar by myself last night
24. I waste a LOT of time on Facebook Games
25. I could do this forever
Okay, I'll stop there.Sooo...What do you think? Where was I lying? And PLEASE do it on your blog too, and I'll come guess what you lied about!
Comments
#2- True, especially the minivan variety. :)
#3- False! LMBO- Seriously L.aughing M.y B.utt O.ff right now! Oh, how I love you!
#4- False. It kills you to sit still!
#5- True
#6- False, although... it could be true... hmm.... :S I'm second guessing myself right now
#7- True, you prefer fiction, mostly historical or contemporary YA fiction
#8- TRUE!! :) Oh my... grammar ninja extraordinaire!!!
#9- False- Again with the Laughing
#10- True Alas... I hope someday you will. It's very good, Lovie!
#11- True! And you're a total weirdy! Although, I agree with the zit picking... quite satisfying
#12- True :)
#13- Uh... false? I don't want to say True here. :S
#14- True! LMBO Again, I love you so much sometimes I can't breath!
#15- False, but only if we are talking about White Chocolate.
#16- False, we eat it all the time at your house!
#17- False, you prefer to be with select people but not out running around like a chicken with your head cut off!
#18- True! I know I am! Fact!
#19- True
#20- True Fact!! And I'm so grateful for them because they provide amazing stories!
#21- True, hehehe Yea.... LOL
#22- Uh... False. I don't want this to be true because it's gross! LOL
#23- True, I can see it in my head right now. :)
#24- False! Research maybe...
#25- True!!!
Oh I love you. I shouldn't be the 2nd one to do this though. I think that others won't take it now. :(
Luckily it's safe for others to play as long as they don't read all the comments first!