Yes, I studied photography in college..5 classes worth. No, I am NOT good at REMEMBERING to take pictures, or share them. So here are some oldies that have been hiding out on my camera, some for a very long time...
Nate & Em got into the dress-up, and this was the result...I believe they were both super heroes. This is one of my most favoritest pics ever:
First day of third grade, September 2013. Goofy Smile, but the other one had closed eyes:
Gomers on the couch, very recently. I can tell because the shirt was purchased in July or August:
New Haircut, Saturday last. I can now shower, dress and dry/style my hair in 12 minutes flat. Can I get a HALLELUJAH???
Today, Halloween 2013 - Fit-it Felix and mean old Taffyta Muttonfudge:
About a year and a half ago. She has a tendency to fall asleep all over the place. See later in the post for further proof:
My Bestest and her Lovah, the night before the wedding:
First Day of Second Grade, 2012 (told you I was way behind...)
One of the only pics I have of Halloween last year. Dad says he has some, I guess if I get them, I'll post them...
Em's idea of Ready To Go...When we told her it was a NO GO, there were many tears.
Right after Em's haircut, about a year ago. She loves short hair!!!
Em's sassy style, she pulled the outfit together all by herself:
Solemn...
An outing to Ross park with Grandma Henderson:
Remind me NOT to cut my hair that way again...not too flattering...
Notice a trend with Em??? Shorts and snow gear?
This didn't go as well as Andrew hoped it would...
Remember what I said about Em falling asleep????
In this one she is about 2...MAYBE....and I am standing at the stove cooking. Suddenly I look down, and there it is. Goober. :)
Well, I guess that's all. I'm just not a picture-taker. Maybe I'll make it a goal next year... Maybe.
Nate & Em got into the dress-up, and this was the result...I believe they were both super heroes. This is one of my most favoritest pics ever:
Solemn...
Remind me NOT to cut my hair that way again...not too flattering...
In this one she is about 2...MAYBE....and I am standing at the stove cooking. Suddenly I look down, and there it is. Goober. :)
Comments