Well, May has come in like a lion. Literally, that is what it sounds like outside with the way the wind howls. I keep wanting to work outside, I have millions of projects to do, not to mention the fact that we are still waiting to have our lawn prepped, but it has to stay dry, and I am sure the workers would love to have winds less that 32 MPH sustained.
This month should hold lots of fun things to post about though. My sister Nanna should be having her baby any day, it is her first, so I am sure I'll get a lot of phone calls saying "I've already called mom 6 times this morning with questions, so I'll ask you...". No prob, sissy, ask away!!!!!
Next week we are going on a little family getaway to West Yellowstone. Nate is excited to sleep in the queen bed at the condo, Andrew and I are excited for a King size bed, and we are all excited to go swimming, and into the park. A huge THANK-YOU to Andrew's mom for the gift of the use of their timeshare as a graduation present (from last year when Andrew got his LPN). We are sooo excited.
Andrew just finished his semester at school , which means he is halfway through his RN program, he has a short summer semester and fall left, then he'll be done!!!! Well, for now....
Emmy rolled over this morning, and officially eats solids, so far we have rice and wheat cereal, and apples and pears. Carrots will be next, WOOOHOOO! She also, in case I haven't bragged about this before, sleeps pretty much through the night. She eats at breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has one last little bottle before bed, around 7, and then is usually pretty much out for the night.
Nate is good, same as always, no more sword/bottom incidents. We found out this week that there was no room in the preschool we applied for, but a sister in the ward has one, and she has room for him. He is pretty stoked. Education-wise, he doesn't really need "pre-school", he can read and write and count and everything, but he needs the socialization.
I have been working like a crazy on a design for our yard, especially the front and deciding what plants to put in and how much of my plan we can do this year. Andrew has a lot of opinions on the matter too, so I have been working to please both of us. I still only have an Idea, and every time I think I have it all figured out, something changes. Oh well, life goes on, yeah?
This month should hold lots of fun things to post about though. My sister Nanna should be having her baby any day, it is her first, so I am sure I'll get a lot of phone calls saying "I've already called mom 6 times this morning with questions, so I'll ask you...". No prob, sissy, ask away!!!!!
Next week we are going on a little family getaway to West Yellowstone. Nate is excited to sleep in the queen bed at the condo, Andrew and I are excited for a King size bed, and we are all excited to go swimming, and into the park. A huge THANK-YOU to Andrew's mom for the gift of the use of their timeshare as a graduation present (from last year when Andrew got his LPN). We are sooo excited.
Andrew just finished his semester at school , which means he is halfway through his RN program, he has a short summer semester and fall left, then he'll be done!!!! Well, for now....
Emmy rolled over this morning, and officially eats solids, so far we have rice and wheat cereal, and apples and pears. Carrots will be next, WOOOHOOO! She also, in case I haven't bragged about this before, sleeps pretty much through the night. She eats at breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has one last little bottle before bed, around 7, and then is usually pretty much out for the night.
Nate is good, same as always, no more sword/bottom incidents. We found out this week that there was no room in the preschool we applied for, but a sister in the ward has one, and she has room for him. He is pretty stoked. Education-wise, he doesn't really need "pre-school", he can read and write and count and everything, but he needs the socialization.
I have been working like a crazy on a design for our yard, especially the front and deciding what plants to put in and how much of my plan we can do this year. Andrew has a lot of opinions on the matter too, so I have been working to please both of us. I still only have an Idea, and every time I think I have it all figured out, something changes. Oh well, life goes on, yeah?
Comments