Skip to main content

Time off of School, Vacation, and Birthday

School ended for me this last Tuesday. I am so relieved. Now I get the chance to relax........ NOT!!!!! Work is crazy right now. Our "customer base" aka. number of residents that we have is down, so everyone's hours are being cut, and the first place that they cut are the second nurse on night shift. So even though I'm supposed to be working night shift, I'm back on evenings. Which means my differential has been cut also. I do have to remember that the economy is in the hole and this time of year is when we have fewer residents anyways.
Maren, Nathan, and I are excited for next week. We're going to West Yellowstone for a family vacation that my mother set us up with. Time to get away from work, school, and house.
So I think Maren is a little annoyed with me on the birthday. I got onto the MSN and looked at all of the movies coming out and that are out right now and I think I've figured out what each one of the movies are. Still have no clue about the presents, dinner, and dessert. Part of the fun is having the surprise and the other part is trying to figure out what the surprise is in the first place. Of course, Maren has a habit of changing things when I figure it out. So I think for my birthday I'll have Italian for dinner, a present for myself, and I want the triangle dessert (I hope that its an isosceles). As for the movies, Day at the park is actually Night at the Museum, Moon Walk is Star Trek, Kitty Girl is X-men origins: Wolverine, and Starter is Terminator. My big problem is that I REALLY want to go see all four of them.
Here is how I'[m going to decide on what movie to go see...... For thise who din't care, too bad, you can either sit and read and think how annoying this is, or you can go away, because really, its about Maren having to read this and she already knows how I am. I don't think Maren is that interested in going to see Terminator, It think the movies are awesome, but I want to go see something both of us will like, so starter is out. Night at the Museum would fit into that catigory, but Maren wants to go see it more than I do and I KNOW that we're going to go see Harry Potter because Maren ants to see that. It's my birthday, and really its the lowest of the four that I want to go see, so Day at the Park is out.
Toss up between Star Trek and Wolverine. I have wante to see both of these movies since I found out last year that they were both coming out. Let it be known that I have always liked star trek, though I do belive and know that there is life after star trek, I don't think I would have believed it when I was 14, but I have come a long way since then. As for X-men, I have always liked Wolverine the most of all superheros follwed by Magnito, Archangel, and then Collosus. Both would be totally awesome to go see, but I think I am going to choose Moon Walk. There is just something about Spock's ears and the vulcan neck grip. If I could just figure it out..... I know so many people I could use it on........ so Maren, there you go. I hope that helps you put. Love Nannew...

Comments