Skip to main content

Ode to my Nannew

My sweet hubby's birthday is approaching, and we tend to make a birthdays a big deal, well, especially Andrew's because i is so far from other holidays....And on this joyous occasion where we are only a year away from the really big you-are-getting-old birthday, I thought I would publicly re-proclaim my love.
Andrew is more than I ever thought to ask for in a hubby. He is sensitive and masculine, he is silly and serious, he is loyal, intelligent, kind, and patient - usually! He honors his Priesthood and I am so thankful we have it in our home. Andrew is hard working and I appreciate the way he takes care of us. I'd be lost without him, he is truly my best friend. I have a very unique hubby. He, in addition to playing video games and doing woodwork projects, also sews quilts and weaves shawls. In addition to paying for our home, he likes to participate in the decoration of the home. He is a good listener and an even better advice-giver. He has been in school long enough to have a PhD, he just keeps going because he loves it, and because he wants to be able to consistently provide well for us.

Andrew, I love you so much, Thank you for who you are and who you make me want to be. And here are your birthday options, choose well, and remember that I reserve the right to make changes to your choices if necessary, and you promise to love it no matter what! When you know what you want, no later than this Friday, leave a comment here with your choices.

Pick a movie to see with me:
Day at the Park
Moon Walk
Kittygirl
Starter

Pick a present for yourself:
For You
For Your Toy
For Your Room
For Your Car

Pick what you want for dinner:
Mexican
Italian
American
Chinese

Pick what you want for your dessert:
Round
Triangle
Rectangle
Blob

Comments