In a brief perusal of Pinterest this morning, I spotted something my dear friend Rose had pinned...

Live a fabuLESS life: The Mom Challenge
Run over there, check it out. Read the first challenge or two (they started about 7 weeks ago).
I think it is feasible. I like the idea of one little goal each week, one little thing I can to to improve, baby steps. That's how I roll. and then I can blog about it each week. Well, hopefully.
What do you think? Wanna do it too? If I have someone doing it with me, someone to keep up with, and be accountable to, I am more likely to stick with it. Be my buddy, please?

Live a fabuLESS life: The Mom Challenge
Run over there, check it out. Read the first challenge or two (they started about 7 weeks ago).
I think it is feasible. I like the idea of one little goal each week, one little thing I can to to improve, baby steps. That's how I roll. and then I can blog about it each week. Well, hopefully.
What do you think? Wanna do it too? If I have someone doing it with me, someone to keep up with, and be accountable to, I am more likely to stick with it. Be my buddy, please?
Comments