Sigh, I keep thinking it is time to blog, but I feel like there isn't much to say. We are still at this moment waiting for my sisters baby, any moment now Cooper Pooper!
The yard and house still are getting worked on, but I have been told by a few blog-readers that all of the yard updates are a bit redundant. Trust me, I know, doing the work feels redundant too. I think I am losing some of my trees, and will have to replant. That will be REALLY redundant.
We just found out Nate got accepted to the preschool he originally wanted, and he's really excited. I think I am too....He is such a character. I love when he says things like "you just don't understand me" or "you never loved me". He just cracks me up. He has a talk in primary on Sunday, his third in 6 months. After this I plan to say NO.
Emmy is like a weed, and is already bigger than her brother was at 9 months. She loves her feet, and food. She'll eat anything I'll let her, and still wants my food too. She rolls over both ways now, although forgets that she knows how sometimes. She is getting close to sitting I think.
Andrew had a great birthday. He slept all morning (He worked the night before). We had an early dinner at Olive Garden, and Andrew's mom watched the kids while we went to Star Trek. He really liked it, I did too, but I am unclear as to whether that's because it was an awesome movie or because Chris Pine is so fun to look at on the big screen!!
I am staying busy with all sorts of little projects, and wanting to do more, and still needing to weed. Always needing to weed.
June should be a pretty uneventful month, not much to look forward to or break up the monotony other than mini adventures, like crayon on the walls. I have a cousin going on a mission to Taiwan, and will have a new nephew to play with. Of course I will have play time with Heather (cause she's close) and Amy too, and yard work galore.
Hmmm, I think it is time for some fun blogging, look forward to something different over the next few days.
The yard and house still are getting worked on, but I have been told by a few blog-readers that all of the yard updates are a bit redundant. Trust me, I know, doing the work feels redundant too. I think I am losing some of my trees, and will have to replant. That will be REALLY redundant.
We just found out Nate got accepted to the preschool he originally wanted, and he's really excited. I think I am too....He is such a character. I love when he says things like "you just don't understand me" or "you never loved me". He just cracks me up. He has a talk in primary on Sunday, his third in 6 months. After this I plan to say NO.
Emmy is like a weed, and is already bigger than her brother was at 9 months. She loves her feet, and food. She'll eat anything I'll let her, and still wants my food too. She rolls over both ways now, although forgets that she knows how sometimes. She is getting close to sitting I think.
Andrew had a great birthday. He slept all morning (He worked the night before). We had an early dinner at Olive Garden, and Andrew's mom watched the kids while we went to Star Trek. He really liked it, I did too, but I am unclear as to whether that's because it was an awesome movie or because Chris Pine is so fun to look at on the big screen!!
I am staying busy with all sorts of little projects, and wanting to do more, and still needing to weed. Always needing to weed.
June should be a pretty uneventful month, not much to look forward to or break up the monotony other than mini adventures, like crayon on the walls. I have a cousin going on a mission to Taiwan, and will have a new nephew to play with. Of course I will have play time with Heather (cause she's close) and Amy too, and yard work galore.
Hmmm, I think it is time for some fun blogging, look forward to something different over the next few days.
Comments