I am grateful for my husband. You know, the truth about living with someone, anyone, is that sometimes you don't like them, or things they do. You don't always appreciate them, or the things they do. You sometimes forget why you are stuck there under the same roof. It's true for parents, siblings, children, and especially spouses. But you ALWAYS love them, and you never forget that. (I just read back over what I had typed so far, and thought I had typed parents, siblings, chicken, and especially spouses. I think that's true too.)
Sometimes we get grumpy, and short, and selfish. Sometimes I forget that Andrew and I are IN love. I sometimes don't like him. I sometimes feel like we are roommates.
But I LOVE him. He is good, and hard working, and fun. I am always glad that we were sealed in the temple. I am always glad that at the end of the day (Sunday through Wednesday) we can climb into bed and put our arms around each other, and the future is going to be okay. I am grateful that he knows how to recognize the danger signs and send me out for a few hours, before I fall apart, or explode. I am grateful for all the things we have in common, and for all the things we don't. I am glad we are best friends, and I am glad that he accepts and appreciates my other best friend. I am grateful for his support, patience and understanding. I am grateful for his acceptance of my family, and efforts to be part of the family.
I love him. Just thought you should know.
Comments
=)