Skip to main content

Proof that I am LAME

We've all suspected it, now we know. I have no excuse to be so far behind. Absolutely none. I just am. I'm LAME. So, before the homemade pizza comes out of the oven, a quick catch up:

11.11.11 - I am grateful for food, glorious food. All of it. I am not particular. I just love to feel it in my mouth. The flavors, the textures. I love it.

11.12.11 - I am grateful for the internet. I love research, it is really great for that. I love the way it is good for sharing the gospel.I love being able to keep in  touch with people that otherwise would have been lost. I love the way it is good for ideas. We are making a LOT of Christmas gifts this year, and it is awesome for idea collecting.

11.13.11 - I am grateful for my extended family. We are greatly blessed with non-interfering parents, great siblings, most of our grandparents (as in mine and Andrew's) still around. We are doubly blessed that almost all of our family is in town, all are within a day's drive.

11.14.11 - I am grateful for AMAZON. My budget is not always thankful for Amazon. Until I showed it how much we saved. Then it usually comes around...

11.15.11 - I am grateful for General conference. I just can't  get over how much I've gotten out of it this year, with the handy little note-form I found and have used, and the way I have demanded my children behave :) It has never meant this much to me, and my effort, I think, has paid off. Big time.

Okay, whew. Caught up before dinner was out of the oven.

Now I really want to share some of the things that we are making for Christmas, but some of the things I am most excited for, I can't share...But maybe I'll post the list of ideas that I came up with, and no one will know what is for who...

Comments