Day 4 of Gratitude Month - 'Twas the night 'fore the wedding, and all through the house, all were tired and stressed, and scurried like a mouse. And the 4th day of gratitude was not forgotten, just pushed aside again and again, till the fourth was the fifth.
On the fourth day of November, I was thankful for family.
I have been blessed with an amazing one. I sometimes forget that not everyone has been given that great blessing. from my husby and kiddos, to my aunts and uncles, I love them to pieces, and am so glad we have what we have. You really don't realize what you have until you meet someone who doesn't have it.
On the fourth day of November, I was thankful for family.
I have been blessed with an amazing one. I sometimes forget that not everyone has been given that great blessing. from my husby and kiddos, to my aunts and uncles, I love them to pieces, and am so glad we have what we have. You really don't realize what you have until you meet someone who doesn't have it.
Comments