30 Days of Gratitude #2 -
I am grateful for the little tender mercies of the Lord, things like a beautiful sunny day just days before a wedding, perfect for picture-taking before the snow hits. Like that sudden burst of inspiration when dinner is an hour late, and I have no clue what to make. Like that unexpected visit from a friend just when I am about ready to cry from frustration and fatigue. Like that child that "randomly" flips off their 437th temper tantrum to give me a hug. Those little things that would be easy to write off as a coincidence, but I know better.
PS - I did Mik and Amy's wedding pics today, can't wait to share!!!!
I am grateful for the little tender mercies of the Lord, things like a beautiful sunny day just days before a wedding, perfect for picture-taking before the snow hits. Like that sudden burst of inspiration when dinner is an hour late, and I have no clue what to make. Like that unexpected visit from a friend just when I am about ready to cry from frustration and fatigue. Like that child that "randomly" flips off their 437th temper tantrum to give me a hug. Those little things that would be easy to write off as a coincidence, but I know better.
PS - I did Mik and Amy's wedding pics today, can't wait to share!!!!
Comments