Well, all is settled into a safe routine, and I have to wonder when that will explode in my face. Nate is sassy and rude sometimes, but generally sweet and fun. Emmy is also sweet and fun and racing to grow up, and occasionally a spoiled brat, except no one is spoiling her. Andrew sleeps, goes to school or work, and sometimes gets to play his video games. I have a million and one projects I want to do, and never enough hours to do them. Like this morningI need to vacuum, and wipe down bathroom surfaces, I want to hang all the new pretty decor I got yesterday for my living room, or sew some curtains or dresses for emmy, and here I am playing on blogs. But I love them. I love following friends lives, especially the ones I thought I had lost track of. Hello, friends!!!! And you Kami - you may not be my friend anymore if you don't step away from the digital scrapbooking long enough to return my call for a hair cut appointment!!!!
Comments