Skip to main content

Thoughts on...College

I have just been thinking lately about how glad I am that I finished. It really has nothing to do with the paper that I got in the mail the month after I finished, it is about what I learned along the way. Both in and out of the classroom. Once Nathan joined us it was tempting to quit, say that I'll finish later, but we all know hat happens. I see lots of people who do quit once they have a baby, I am just glad we found a way to make it work. I like who those experiences made me - and to my friends and family out there who are having or have just had a first baby, you can do it, and you can do it without shipping your baby off to daycare, and it is worth it, you'll be glad later.

Comments