Skip to main content

A Special Ode To My Sister

Ode to Nanna-
I love you sissy oh so much. I love that we don't live together so we can be friends. I love that we can talk now, that we are in similar places in life, and can find company in our woes. I love when you come to visit me, even if you just fall asleep at my house, it is nice that you want to come see me. I love that we can go places without you being embarrased of me! I love that you always say what you think, and I love that I am learning to tell you to cut it out when you hurt my feelings. I love that we can be together forever, cause I'd miss you too much if we weren't! I Love You Nanna Bear!

Comments

That works! I didn't need all of that but definitely loved it! Thank you and I love you too, sissty ugler!